Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What are you excited for in 2009?

I am excited to see what an Obama presidency holds, and I wish him all the best for an effective administration.

I am excited to build a home with my new husband, Zach, full of warmth and cozy comfort, and most of all, love.

I am excited to grow my repertoire of recipes, eat them, photograph them, and share them (when I feel the inclination)!

I am excited to finish my YA fantasy novel, Clara von Silversweet and the Spinning of a Spell, and start submitting it to agents!

I am excited to pursue a slower, more sustainable food tradition within our family, and with like-minded friends. (I'm excited to start using the phrase, "our family," not just referring to who I grew up with!)

I am excited to get back to school and finish up that degree.

I am excited to continue volunteering at the library, and soak up the atmosphere laden with one of my very favorite things, books.


I am excited to spend more time with my family, especially my sister.

I am excited to live my life focusing on attention to the moment, and being present, and centering on love, joy, and peace of spirit.

I am excited to start going back to church, and embracing my odd combination of eastern inclinations fused with my Catholic roots.

I am excited for my first married Christmas with my new, expanded, improved family, being married to Zach! (I know that's 08, but still...)

And that's what I've got for now. :)

Oh, and I'm excited I found NPR News on the radio! :)

Oh my gosh, I just got an email- I'm so excited Proposition 2 passed in California!! Thank you to anyone who voted for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment